Saturday, November 26, 2016

I'm not sure if I want to "blog" as some of the keys on my keyboard don't work. I just want to post some of these neat photos I took last weekend. I'm preparing to teach two workshops on eco printing - leaf prints on fabric. I used to really enjoy taking photos of myself and stuff I would do. Since I stopped using my point and shoot camera like 5 years ago and have solely used my camera on my phone, I just don't anymore. Plus, I am running out of storage space on my phone every 2 weeks.


I feel proud that I side stepped into a low water creek to capture these shots. I feel that the gravel, sand, and plant life was essential to my eco printed scarves. 


I like this shot because the scarves are in between two places: gravel and eroded grass. I sat down on that grass.


I like this shot because of the water in the background. I have a fondness of water because I grew up on the south coast of Texas. It was kind of chilly outside and the sound of running water - it was amazing.

No comments: