Sunday, November 27, 2016

It's weird to post everyday and I don't mean to do it. I slept way too much today and I thought it was Monday. There's a neat place in Lewisville called Miracles of Joy. They have aura photography. For $30, you can place your hands on these odd boxes and that feeds into a polaroid camera that will project all of those beautiful colors from the warmth of your hands. I really want to see my aura and understand what it means. That price isn't for my wallet - currently. 


I would really like to get into more feminine clothing. I've had the same style for probably 10+ years. I really dig the shirt under cute sweater with a long skirt deal. I've made one dress and a skirt and pretty much crushed all my desire to sew clothes. Now, I think I would like to get back into sewing - especially skirts.


 
Feeling intensely adorable so I am going to leave these selfies here.

No comments: